Wei, YanPartner, Deputy General Manager, Patent Attorney
- Computer science and Technology, B.S.
- Japanese, Chinese, English
- Technical field
- Computers, Communications, Electronics
- Mr. Yan Wei graduated from North China University of Technology, majoring in computer science and technology. He began his work in the IP field in 2005. Before joining our firm, he worked as a patent attorney in a well-known IP firm, and he studied Japanese patent law and patent practice in a large Japanese patent firm.
- Mr. Wei is committed to solving intellectual property problems, he has rich experience in handling Japanese and Korean patent cases. His practice includes filing application, responding to office actions, and handling infringement and invalidation cases. He specializes in computer software and hardware, communications, substrate processing, automobile navigation, medical devices, etc. In addition, Mr. Wei has handled a large number of new applications and patent mining for Japanese and Korean enterprises in China, and has a deep understanding of trends in IP development and judicial practice in China, Japan, and Korea. He has played an important role in the process of prosecution and enforcement and earned the trust from clients.