Xinglan LuoSenior Associate
- Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law, LL.M., Laws, LL.B.,
- Environmental Engineering, B.Eng.
- Technical field
- Mechanical Materials, Machinery
- Ms. Xinglan Luo graduated from the University of Hong Kong and has interdisciplinary backgrounds in science, engineering and law. She began to work in the IP field in 2018, and worked in the Beijing office of a well-known international law firm and the in-house legal department of a well-known US-invested company in china where she handled the intellectual property and compliance matters for the company. She is currently responsible for prosecution of patent, trademarks and copyrights, licensing and transfer and IP legal matters as a senior associate in our firm.
- Ms. Luo is committed to solving intellectual property issues and advising clients on legal compliance and international filing strategies. She is experienced at understanding and addressing IP issues from the perspectives of foreign-invested enterprises and multinational companies in China, and helped domestic clients with foreign filing matters in different jurisdictions. Ms. Luo specializes in the fields of trademark, copyright and patent with technical background in mechanical chemical engineering, chemistry, machinery, etc.