Hong, YujiPartner, Patent Attorney
- Engineering in the Process and Equipment of Mechanical Manufacturing, B.S.
- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, English
- Technical field
- Mechanics, Telecommunication
- Ms. Yuji Hong graduated from Changchun University of Science and Technology, majoring in Engineering in the Process and Equipment of Mechanical Manufacturing. She worked in both well-known Korean and Japan enterprises for many years, therefore she knows their operations. Ms. Hong started to work in the IP field in 2006, before joining our firm, she worked as a partner and manager of Korea and Japan department in a well-known IP firm where she is mainly responsible for Japan and Korea IP matters in China and marketing exploration.
- Ms. Hong is committed to solving intellectual property problems. Her practice includes filing new application, 3rd party observation, patent infringement, reexamination, invalidation and so on. she specializes in mechanics, semi-conductors, electronics and telecommunication, etc. Ms. Hong has handled a large number of patent cases and gave lectures on intellectual property to large and medium-sized enterprises in Japan and Korea.